Give your home the beautiful new look it deserves! Cut N Roll’s expert painters have years of experience painting every kind of outdoor material:
- Patios, and
- Vinyl and Aluminum Siding
- Fascia and Eavestrough
THE EXTERIOR HOUSE PAINTING PROCESS
After you receive your estimate and book your painting job, our team will set up a call to go over all details:
- Confirm paint colors
- Ask you to move any outdoor plants or furniture
- Answer any questions you may have
Here are the steps we typically take prior to painting:
- Remove any mildew and mold with pressure washing
- Fix holes or cracks in the walls
- Power clean outdoor surfaces for a clean base to paint on
- We cover all plants, trees, and decks to avoid damage
- Caulk and waterproof windows and doors (Upon request).
EXTERIOR PAINT CONSULTATION
We understand picking the perfect color can be a challenge. At Cut N Roll Painting you don’t have to do it alone! We can help you choose the best colors that will match your own based on our expertise and years of experience.
SIMPLE, FAIR PRICING
At Cut N Roll Painting, you’ll receive a detailed, written proposal that outlines our painting services and the total cost of your paint job. There will be no surprises! Our estimates give you an up-front, accurate price—so you won’t have any extra costs you didn’t plan for.
We always aim to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your painting project. Once your paint job is complete, we’ll do a final walkthrough with you to ensure no touch-ups are needed. Our professional crew will also do a full clean up once you sign off on the work and are satisfied with the completed work.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Book a free, no obligation estimate for your interior painting job today.