Give your home the beautiful new look it deserves! Cut N Roll’s expert painters have years of experience painting every kind of indoor area including:
- Living Rooms
- Dining Rooms
- Home Offices
THE INTERIOR HOUSE PAINTING PROCESS
After you receive your estimate and book your painting job, our team will set up a call to go over all details:
- Confirm paint color and other details
- Ask you to move all items that may be in the way including fragile items, picture frames, fragile items and shelves or furniture
- Recommend finding a place for your pets to relax away from while paint area
- Answer any remaining questions you have
Some additional interior items may be necessary after a walkthrough including:
- Removing wallpaper
- Window caulking
- Covering your floors
- Move and/or covering furniture
- Filling holes or cracks in the walls
- Repairing drywall and finish
INTERIOR PAINT CONSULTATION
We understand picking the perfect color can be a challenge. At Cut N Roll Painting you don’t have to do it alone! We can help you choose the best colors that will match your own based on our expertise and years of experience.
SIMPLE, FAIR PRICING
At Cut N Roll Painting, you’ll receive a detailed, written proposal that outlines our painting services and the total cost of your paint job. There will be no surprises! Our estimates give you an up-front, accurate price—so you won’t have any extra costs you didn’t plan for.
We always aim to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your painting project. Once your paint job is complete, we’ll do a final walkthrough with you to ensure no touch-ups are needed. Our professional crew will also do a full clean up once you sign off on the work and are satisfied with the completed work.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
Book a free, no obligation estimate for your interior painting job today.